Tuesday, March 27, 2012

STORM DAVIS: Love & Liquid Swords.

A huge thanks to everyone who came out to the sold-out GZA show at Firehouse 13 in Providence last Friday. Save for a few guest shots here and there, it was my first full live performance since September 2010, and despite the rust that I shook off onto the first few rows, you gave me more love than I could have expected or anticipated. Love right back atcha.

If you missed out on the free CDs at the merch table but would like me to sing you to sleep this evening, you can get your free Storm Davis downloads here.

I couldn't have done it without supadeejay Dox Ellis, of course. Or the assists from my mens and them Cas Uno and Romen Rok (who came up to rock "Electric Ukulele" off of Cas' album Sticks Out Like A Sore Thumb). Props to Juan Deuce, Falside, DJ Emoh, Al Bums, DJ Sterbyrock, and anyone else who stepped on stage, and to Ryan Gomersall, for making it happen.

Good looks to the GZA for bringing Masta Killa to the party. It's good for him to get out of the house now and then.

No comments: